Internet Security Alliance – 3 Levels of Participation: Sponsor – Full – Associate
Level I: SPONSORSHIP (Current ISA Sponsors)
Our Sponsors represent the corporate world’s leading Fortune Global 500 critical infrastructure owners from a wide base of national and international industries
- Sponsors serve as our Board of Directors.
- Sponsor/Board members set the direction, the priorities, and the objectives for the organization.
- Sponsor/Board members lead and have unlimited participation in all of our priority projects.
- Sponsor/Board members meet directly with senior-level members of the Executive and Legislative branches of the U.S. Government. These meetings include private sessions with Members of Congress and the Administration, and periodic Congressional Staff briefings.
- Sponsors hold primary rights to all ISA publications and the opportunity to participate in high-profile speaking engagements and writing placements.
- Sponsor receive full access to all ISA materials -books, handbook, white papers, articles and the “Daily Brief”, our in- house Cyber Security newsletter.
Sponsor Level Participation: $70,000 US Annual
How do our Sponsor-Level Members rate ISA performance and delivery?
We poll our sponsors annually to rate our performance and our value. Our five year average…
|ISA meets goal of providing thought leadership||4.6 out of 5|
|ISA meets goal of successful public policy advocacy||4.8 out of 5|
|ISA meets goal of stimulating awareness & adoption of good security practices||4.2 out of 5|
|ISA provides value proposition to its members||4.8 out of 5|
(1= not meeting the goal/value; 5= maximum goal/providing value).
CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION
Level II: FULL MEMBER
Full Membership is designed for companies that appreciate the need to be involved in a comprehensive cyber security program, but prefer a less active role within the association.
- Full Members hold participation and voting rights in up to 3 ISA projects and committees and can serve as chairs of priority project sub-groups.
- Full Members receive secondary sponsorship rights to all ISA publications.
- Full Members receive full access to all ISA materials -books, handbook, white papers, articles and the “Daily Brief”, our in- house Cyber Security newsletter.
Full Member Participation: $25,000 US Annual
Level III: ASSOCIATE MEMBER
Associate Membership allows smaller firms access to latest technical trends in monitoring emerging cyber security threats.
- Associate Members regularly communicate with larger ISA companies to discuss cutting-edge methodologies to improve cyber security.
- Associate Members receive the opportunity to participate in one of our priority projects.
- Receive full access to all ISA materials – books, handbook, white papers, articles and the “Daily Brief”, our in- house Cyber Security newsletter.
Associate Member Participation: $5,000 US Annual